Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Last chance to get Moopf's Steamer Icicles

Filed under:


As it is Saturday, this is your last chance to get these amazing Steamer Icicles, the Steampunk ice skates made by Moopf Murray as part of his limited edition season. Sometime after midday today, the vendors will be updated with the next in the range of skates, and the Steamers will be gone.


I love all the skates Moopf has made -- I've seen the next ones and I love them too -- but the Steamers are fantastic. They're shown here with shiny turned on, as I forgot to do that with the previous picture. Get some while you still can.


For those who haven't read my previous pieces, Moopf is selling special editions of his famous ice skates, a different version each week. In order to be able to buy a special pair at the end of the eight weeks, you have to have purchased six of the eight special pairs. The new skates will be available soon, from the vendors all over SL, including Nemesis. I have been wearing mine more or less continuously, skating around SL. I've only been asked once or twice why my trousers are on fire....




Click here to read more...

No comments: