Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Resident Snapshot: Sharona Medby


This is the twenty-sixth in a series of mini-interviews with the residents of Second Life. For the most part, I'll try to leave the responses unedited, except where editing will grant greater clarity.

Following on the heels of yesterday's Resident Snapshot, introducing Sharona Medby, Iris Ophelia's mom! While I've not met her yet, I anticipate the massive fun we'll have, discussing the adorable things Iris used to do as a li'l one! Embarrassing Diaper Moments: Attack!

Your SL name: Sharona Medby

How did you first come to SL?: I was curious about what my daughter was doing in SL and decided to check it out. I ended up getting a new computer as a result. Rez is much better now.

How did you choose your name?: From an old song, My Sharona, and Medby just seemed a good fit.

What's your favorite thing about SL?: I would have to say the shopping. You have some amazing designers, and I enjoy how the clothes look on my avatar. I also like the online Chat feature. You meet some very interesting people on SL.

What do you like least about SL?: Nothing leaps out at me, really. I do not like violence and avoid areas with shooting.

Favorite hangout/store?: I enjoy the Shelter, and Pixel Dolls.

Name one new feature you'd like to see added to SL: More information for newbies on how to get your inventory in order.

No comments: